We are a Christ centered ministry upholding the sanctity of life through love, education, support and hope.
A community that believes all life is created by God and has inherent value
What are the goals of the Hope Happening community through Possibilities Women’s Center?
At the core of our service is compassion, and we will:
- Treat each person with dignity and respect
- Deliver compassionate care and education for those making significant life choices
In all of our interactions, we will:
- Foster trust by being truthful, empathetic and consistent
- Listen well, communicate openly and honestly, and encourage others to do the same
In all we do, we will:
- Put forth our personal and professional best, providing the highest quality of care
- Commit ourselves to continuous improvement, strive to implement evidence based medical care and education
Faith is our driving and sustaining force, and each day we will:
- Create a caring environment that projects humility, grace, and love
- Believe in the sanctity of human life and the preciousness of humanity
- Provide spiritual and emotional support while offering practical resources