Monthly support makes it possible to provide women, moms-to-be, little ones, and families with the resources and compassion they especially need. Below is a list updated monthly to keep you informed of how you can donate, give your time, or pray for the individuals served by Possibilities Pregnancy Center.
**Due to the generosity of community partners, the Care Closet has received many donations. To help Care Closet volunteers manage the inventory of future donations, our team kindly requests donations to be: limited to the special requests below, clothing no bigger than 3T, recently washed, and only gently used. Thank you for your cooperation.**
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-330-2229.
*To make a monetary donation, click here.*
Care Closet Needs:
- Baby Boy Clothes & Onesies (Newborn – 12 Months)
- Receiving Blankets
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Gear (No Cribs or Mattresses)
- Baby Lotion & Shampoo
- Health & Safety Items
- The Possibilities Team is in need of a dedicated volunteer to serve as a Client Coordinator in Morton on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 12-4PM.
- Each month, extra hands are needed to stuff envelopes for mass mailings! Assembly takes up to on hour on the last Thursday of the month at 10AM.
Please email email@example.com or call 360-330-2229 for more information.
Prayer Requests For:
- Connections with new clients in East Lewis County
- Job opportunities for current clients