CARE CLOSET WISH LIST
- Girl Clothes (Newborn – 3T)
- Girl Onesies (All Sizes; Brand New White Bodysuits Welcome)
- Baby & Toddler Size Dresses
- Gently Used or New Toys (Infant – Toddler, Stuffed Animals Must Be NEW)
- Children’s Books
- Baby Hooded Towels & Washcloths
- Baby Gear (No Cribs or Mattresses)
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Lotion & Shampoo
- Health & Safety Items
- Maternity Clothes
To help Care Closet volunteers manage the inventory of donations, our team kindly requests donations to be: limited to the special requests above, clothing no bigger than 3T, recently washed, and only gently used.
- The Possibilities Team is in need of a dedicated volunteer to clean the facility each week (mop, vacuum, wipe down surfaces, etc.). Cleaning tasks typically take 1-2 hours and can accommodate your schedule outside of business hours.
- Are you a registered nurse who speaks Spanish? If so, you could fill a great need for our Spanish-speaking clients!
- Each month, extra hands are needed to stuff envelopes for mass mailings! Assembly takes up to one hour on the last Thursday of the month at 10AM.
You may download a volunteer application here.